We are growing and need more amazing Event Producers - is this you?
About the job
CAPITAL-e provides creative marketing programs, events and experiences that help our customers build engagement. We have an awesome team and get to work with some of the most exciting tech brands on the planet. Check us out at www.capital-e.com.au to get a feel for us.
We are currently looking for experienced Event Producers to join our awesome team, who will be responsible for taking an event brief and executing it to completion and perfection. If that gets you excited, then you ARE an events person and you should read on.
- Manage large and small scale in-person and virtual events from end-to-end including making key decisions relating to all aspects of the delivery
- Take the original brief with the client and ensure all parts of the brief are understood and communicated back to the team working on the event
- Responding to the brief so both parties are clear on the project deliverables
- Work through theming with the client
- Work with client on ensuring brand guidelines are met and that brand presence and branding activations are in line with the client’s brand strategy
- Organise, liaise and build relationships with the venues and platform providers
- Build and nurture relationships with vendors and other suppliers
- Oversee all design of online elements, any collateral, signage, brand presence
- Develop and maintain event budget daily and as agreed with the client
- End to end event execution including supporting campaigns where required
- Work on all projects so that they are organised and delivered to an exceptional standard
- Post-event debrief and analysis with the client and all stakeholders
- Some international and national travel is required on occasion
Skills and experience required
- Confidence to make decisions and find solutions
- Great project management skills and ability to prioritise
- Genuine attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Great client service and project management skills with a strong emphasis on follow up
- Excellent vendor management skills (Australian venue & supplier knowledge essential)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Experience running a high volume of large and small scale events
- Experience using Google Docs, Excel, Word
- Experience delivering virtual and hybrid events
- A degree in Marketing / Events / Communications preferable
- 5+ years in an Event Management role
- Team player
This full-time role is based out of our Sydney office or remote in Melbourne and offers an exceptional opportunity to work with both a fun team and exciting clients. For an Event Producer looking to take their career to the next level, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.